Events, dear boy, events...

Just a reminder about two forthcoming events for anyone who is interested and in the right bits of the country...

First, next Saturday (21st June) I shall be at Exeter Library, talking about the Goblins books (and specifically about the new one, Goblin Quest).  Kick off is at 2pm and I shall burble on for about an hour, with signing afterwards. I don't think I have any other events scheduled for Goblin Quest, so I guess this counts as the OFFICIAL LAUNCH too! Tickets are free, but can be reserved if you want to make sure of a seat -  at time of writing, there are 37 left.



And at the end of the month I shall be joining Sarah McIntyre in Manchester for a big Oliver and the Seawigs event on Saturday 28th June. This year's Manchester Children's Book Festival has been overrun by our Sea Monkeys; to the point where one of the little critters is even writing the MCBF official blog (he's a much better typist than the goblins).



Looking forward to both of these - and hoping to meet some of you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment